Schuman traineeships’ prime goal is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament. Students over 18 plus and hold a university level diploma(s) can apply on of the three paid traineeships in cities Brussels or Luxembourg. The mode of traineeship will be awarded for five months period
Interns working in Brussels and Luxembourg receive an allowance of 1313.37€/month, with a weighting applicable for the rest of the places of assignment.
- Be aged 18+;
- Hold a university level diploma(s);
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU and a very good knowledge of another official language of the EU;
- Provide an eligible criminal record;
- Not have worked for more than two consecutive months within an EU Institution or body;
- Not have carried out a visiting junior or senior academia of six months prior the beginning of the traineeship.
For any sort of additional information please reach out EP-Traineeships@europarl.europa.eu
Eligible Regions: Please check website carefully.
Application Deadline : November 30, 2018
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.