YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city. Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
- Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
- Art residence award for 1 artist. Residence location: Italy. Art residence value Euro 1800,00
- Art residence award for 1 artist. Residence location: Chile. Art residence value Euro 1800,00
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- the works of selected artists will be published on “YICCA” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
- There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
- The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website
- To register please complete the registration form on the official website
- Any subscription requests received by postal mail and/or through email will not be taken into account.
- Before forwarding of registration it will be necessary to choose a method of entry fee payment.
- Registration sent will be held in stand-by by the system until payment of the quote is made.
- After submitting the registration form, it can’t be changed.
- The subscription fees depend on the number of submitted works:
Application Deadline: October 16, 2018
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.