Technological progress has enabled millions of people to express their creativity in so many ways.
On YouTube alone, there are hundreds of young, talented, and enthusiastic new creators appearing every day. They make animations, shoot sketches, upload educational content, and do tons of other things you couldn’t even imagine.
If you love expressing yourself creatively by writing stories or making videos for the world to see—tell Cool.Club about it!
Cool.Club, they want to know about your experiences, hear your story, and get inspired by you. That’s why they’re starting our $1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Students Who Enjoy Writing.
Don’t pass on it because you think you’re nothing special. You are! And all you need to do to qualify is to show your creative side in the best way possible!
Are you ready? The prize is waiting for you!
Winners will get a $1,000 scholarship to the winner and a $500 prize to the runner-up.
Best videos will be published on cool.club’s YouTube channel.
Winners will also receive individual certificates from Cool.Club.
- Participants must be a high school, university, or college student. Cool.club accept applications from students of all countries.
- They will ask the winners to send us proof of their educational status.
Eligible Region: Open for All
Application Process to Follow
- Shoot an original video on one of these two topics:
- How to maintain a high level of productivity while dealing with tons of writing work
- How to procrastinate the right way to accomplish your writing goals
Your video has to:
- Cover one of the given topics
- Be in English only
- Have a title that’s catchy, creative, and reflective of your ideas
- Be 1:30 – 2:30 minutes long
- Be uploaded in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
- Use one of these file-hosting services to upload your video: Dropbox, Google Drive, Streamable, or WeTransfer.
Note: When uploading, do not set the video to public access.
- Like and share the Contest video descriptionon Facebook, Twitter, or Google+; subscribe to the Cool.Club YouTube channel.
- Send us a message on FacebookOR contact us via email at email@example.com:
- A link to your uploaded video
- A screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
- A screenshot proving your subscription to the Cool.Club YouTube channel
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the Cool.Club Contest?
Before publishing your video on the Cool.Club YouTube channel, it will be evaluated by our editorial team according to the following criteria:
- Production Quality
Voting will start on October 22, 2018, 12:00 AM EST and end on October 28, 2018, 12:00 AM EST.
The two videos with the most likes on YouTube will be considered the winners. We do allow participants to ask their friends to vote for them and share their video on social media.
Winner’s names will be announced on November 5, 2018, on the Cool.Club blog.
To receive their awards, the winners must prove that they’re currently enrolled or studying. In case they’re unable or unwilling to provide this proof, we’ll give the award to the next suitable contestant.
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.