The vanier canada graduate scholarship (vanier cgs) program helps Canadian institutions attract highly qualified doctoral students. Valued at $50,000 per year for three years during doctoral studies. Considers three equally weighted selection criteria: academic excellence, research potential, and leadership
The participants shall get a chance to complete their doctoral study at their preferred university in Canada with full or partial scholarships.
The applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- be nominated by the institution at which they want to study
- must be pursuing first his/her doctoral degree
- have completed not more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2019
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by his/her institution
- must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree
- not hold a faculty appointment concurrently with a Vanier Scholarship
Eligible Regions: Open for All
The applicants have to be complete the application Process
- preview the full application using the “Preview Application Materials” task
- print the entire application.
- save the PDF version of the completed application
- submit the completed electronic application through ResearchNet by completing the “Consent and Submit Application” task
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.