University of Canterbury is as always ready to open new avenues to tap more possibilities through impact full educational initiatives since It was founded in 1873.This scholarship recognises and supports top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Canterbury.
Location: New Zealand
- The scholarship is currently awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
- Up to twenty-five scholarships may be awarded.
- The tenure of the scholarship is 1 year.
- Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Applicants must be completing, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme (see regulations for details).
- Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a programme at the UC International College are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship may not be held by students who: (1) have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree programme at a New Zealand tertiary institution; or (2) have applied for Transfer of Credit from a New Zealand tertiary institution to an undergraduate degree programme at UC.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrolment at the University.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
You may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
Apply online through the given link.
Check the official website for further details.
Application End date: August 15, 2018 (58 Days Remaining)
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.