Applications are currently ongoing for a fully funded DAAD Scholarship 2018-2019 for international students in Germany. The Scholarship is designed for all Students that have completed their first degree in any discipline to study in any university of choice in Germany.
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of a family
- Excellently qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor) Diploma or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- Apply online through the given link.
- For further queries please visit their official website.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2018
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.