The Peking University Guanghua School of Management’s International MBA is a 2-year, full-time MBA program taught in English designed for high potential professionals who aspire to become international business leaders.
- The One Belt One Road Scholarships consists of both full and half scholarships towards the total tuition fee of your MBA degree at Guanghua, which will be offered commencing from 2018 entry.
- The One Belt One Road Initiative, or the ‘new Silk Road’, aims to create the world’s largest platform for economic cooperation across Asia, Europe, and Africa that reflects China’s political and strategic ambitions on the global stage.
To be eligible for the One Belt One Road Scholarship, you must meet all the following requirements:
- Be a national citizen of one of the countries in the OBOR action plan
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Completed the Guanghua MBA online application and the submission of all required supporting materials
Eligible Regions: Be a national citizen of one of the countries in the One Belt One Road Area
When To Apply:
- February 23, 2018 (Deadline for Round 3)
- March 9, 2018 (Deadline for Round 4)
- April 6, 2018 (Deadline for Round 5)
- April 20, 2018 (Deadline for Round 6)
*Each candidate will be invited to interview only once on a round basis
Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.