To enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study, Zhengzhou University hereby introduces “Zhengzhou University President Scholarship” (hereinafter referred to as the scholarship).
The scholarship aims to sponsor international postgraduate students to pursue theirdegree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University. The duration of scholarhip varies from 3-4 years according to duration of full time master and doctor program.
- Spring semester: From the year of 15th November till the following year 15th January.
- Autumn semester: From the year 1st March till 30th June (all students).
- Masters – Full or Partial tuition .
- Doctorate – Full tuition, Accommodation: CNY 750/month, Stipend: CNY 3,500/month .
- Masters: Full or Partial tuition.
- Doctorate: Full tuition, Accommodation: CNY 750/month, Stipend: CNY 3,500/month.
- Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Good learning attitude and academic performance;
Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
- Applicants for master program should have a bachelor degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 35 years old;
- Applicants for doctoral program should have a master’s degree (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old;
Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
- Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in Chinese must get HSK Level 5 scored 210 or highe in New HSK Examination;
- Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must get 6.5 or higher (or equivalent level) in IELTS if they are from non-English speaking countries;
- Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must provide credentials of English level, certificate of English study and examination for instance, instead of IELTS or TOFEL score.
- Applicants for pre-degree program taught in Chinese must have Level 4 scored 180 or higher in the New HSK Examination;
Note: Applicants who have won the Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarships, scholarships of foreign authorities, scholarships of foreign enterprises, scholarships of Chinese local governments, scholarships of Chinese enterprises or all the other scholarships are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
Contact Information: No.100 Science Avenue, Zhengzhou, Henan, PR. China 450001 Tel：+86-371-67780102 E-mail：email@example.com
Eligible Regions: Open for All (Except China)
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
Application Process: Apply through provided link below
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.