Wise Awards in Qatar highlights initiatives found to be most creative and effective in finding solutions to education challenges at any level and in all environments. In bringing forward these models, WISE is helping build a network of recognized change-makers to inspire transformation and innovation in education.
Each year, the WISE Awards recognizes and promotes six innovative projects that address global education challenges and transforming communities. The selected projects are models of excellence that serve as an inspiration for others to improve education through innovation and creative action. Each WISE Awards winning project will receive US$20,000, and will benefit from increased public interest through media exposure and other channels. The WISE Awards is not a grant scheme aimed at supporting projects, nor is it intended to be a source of funding for new and untried ideas.Any such applications or nominations will not be considered.
- Each WISE Awards winning project will receive US$20,000, and will benefit from increased public interest through media exposure and other channels.
- The WISE Awards is not a grant scheme aimed at supporting projects, nor is it intended to be a source of funding for new and untried ideas. Any such applications or nominations will not be considered.
- The 2019 WISE Awards submission procedure accepts both applications and nominations.
- Ongoing/existing education projects run by any type of organization such as colleges, universities, academic networks, schools consortia, civil society and community organizations, governments, international agencies and private-sector companies working in the field of education are invited to apply or nominate.
- Projects can also belong to any education sector such as pre-primary, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational training, higher education, special needs education, education for people with disabilities, informal learning, and distance-based, non-formal and lifelong learning.
- Finally, projects from any part of the world can apply or be nominated for the WISE Awards.
- Anyone who has submitted a previous application to the WISE Awards can submit a new application for the same – or for a different – project.
- Previous recipients of the WISE Awards are not eligible to apply for the 2019 WISE Awards. Moreover, others involved in the projects and/or activities that have received previous WISE
- Awards are not eligible to apply on behalf of the same project or activity.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
In order for the application/nomination form to be eligible, your submission must:
- Be entered into the official form on the online system (curriculum vita or other forms of documents will not be considered)
- Be complete and accurate
- Be submitted in English
- Be submitted online by the official deadline
- In the case of an application, the form must include the contact details of two supporters (e.g. former donors, local governments, other NGOs, etc.)
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.