EU Prize for Women Innovators award is yet again on its way to address women are underrepresented in terms of creating innovative enterprises. This is an untapped potential for Europe, which needs to optimise all available resources to remain competitive and find solutions to our societal challenges
This award scheme recognises the role of women in bringing about game-changing innovations to market honouring the outstanding achievements of women running innovative companies. The “EU Prize for Women Innovators” will be awarded to up to four women innovators in total (three women and one young woman innovator, so called ‘rising innovator’) who have created the largest impact on the innovation ecosystem by transforming ideas into new and advanced products and/or services for the benefit and wealth of the European citizens.Three prizes of EUR 100,000 each and one prize of EUR 50,000 in the ‘rising innovator’ category will be awarded
- Three prizes of EUR 100,000 each and one prize of EUR 50,000 in the ‘rising innovator’ category will be awarded.
- Participants for the “EU Prize for Women Innovators 2019” have to comply with the following eligibility criteria to participate:
- The participant must be a woman. For the Rising Innovator Award, the contestant must be a woman born as of 1 January 1984.
- The participant must be an ordinary resident in an EU Member State or a country associated to Horizon 2020.
- The participant must be the founder or co-founder of an existing and active innovative company which was registered before 1 January 2017.
Eligible Regions: EU Member State or a country associated to Horizon 2020.
Application Deadline: January 16, 2019
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.