Envision the Future” is Dell EMC’s annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
Students are invited to submit their project abstracts in areas related but NOT limited to the following focus areas
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Internet of Things (IoT),
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (VAR), Secure Systems
Please be advised that the Competition Steering Committee might decide to accept project ideas that are of exceptionally high quality even if they do not fall exactly within these focus areas.
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000,
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000,
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000,
- All the team will get recognition certificates for their achievement,
- A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell EMC events in the region,
- All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their institutions,
- Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- Students willing to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any institutions in Middle East, Turkey and Africa.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by their Dean of college/institute with duly singed and stamped.
Eligible Regions: Middle-east Countries, Turkey, African Countries.
- Project abstract submission will open till the 15th of December 2018
- Shortlisted Projects announcement: February 2019
- Progress project Submission: 6th of April
- Final project Submission: 25th of July
- Winners announcement: 4th of September 2019
Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.