- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,078 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2019/2020 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,078, instead of €11,466 or €12,640.
- In addition, radboud scholarship programme in Netherlands also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- The Radboud Scholarship is a partial scholarship and does not include living costs.
- In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first yea.
- You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands anddid not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Have a high level of language proficiency.
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
- The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship.
- You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before 1 March,2019
- For more information about the radboud scholarship programme in Netherlands, contact the International Office via email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 1 March,2019
- Applicants must have to complete their application for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 March 2019.
- Very important: Visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system for the needful information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.