Chalmers IPOET Scholarships in Sweden 2019 for International Students is now accepting application.Chalmers is on it way to offer around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2019, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The purpose of the Scholarship programmes administered by Chalmers is to make it easier for particularly excellent fee-paying students to study at Chalmers. It is also an ambition to attain a good distribution in terms of the scholarship awardees educational background (i.e. Universities and countries in which the awardees’ bachelor’s degrees were issued).
Chalmers University of Technology conducts research and offers education in technology, science, shipping and architecture with a sustainable future as its global vision. Chalmers is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation and has 13 departments. Graphene Flagship, an FET Flagship initiative by the European Commission, is coordinated by Chalmers. Situated in Gothenburg, Sweden, Chalmers has 10,300 full-time students and 3,100 employees.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme).
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction in the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships in Sweden. Reductions covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies.
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Eligible Region: EU/EEA countries
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
Application Process: Apply through below link
Disclaimer: Try Scholarship disseminates opportunity information for your ease of convenience based on availability of information, and therefore, does not accept any responsibility arising out for the unintended changes or imprecise information. As this is not the official opportunity providers’ page, we always prefer you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for fullest information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Same Level of Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.